Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Blueberries are good for the health of your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to l's easy drumsticks & potatoes in the oven recipe. You can cook l's easy drumsticks & potatoes in the oven using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven:
- You need 5 medium of Potatoes.
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Use 6 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
- Provide large of 29cmx24cm aluminum rectangular pan.
- You need 1 of Aluminum foil.
Steps to make L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven:
- Here's an easy recipe for a main course and side dish all in one, soaking each other's flavors while cooking. No special ingredients required..
- Preheat oven to 200°c.
- Wash the chicken in the sink with water and place evenly in the aluminum pan..
- Peel the potatoes and chop into small cubes and place in the pan around and over the drumsticks..
- Add the chopped onion evenly in the pan..
- Pour the olive oil evenly on the potatoes and drumsticks..
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 3 of the minced garlic cloves and stir everything very gently, turning over the drumsticks..
- Yet again salt to taste..
- Add the last 3 minced garlic cloves and stir again..
- *Optional ingredient: dash of Thyme over it all. I love it, but don't use it because my husband doesn't like Thyme. If you do, I recommend it..
- Cover the pan with the aluminum foil. (Covering he pan not only makes the cooking time shorter, it's especially recommended since the heat and humidity inside the covered pan soaks the food better with the seasoning and flavors, and won't dry out the food. If you want a bit of crispiness, take off the foil for the last 20-30min of cooking)..
- Cook in the preheated oven for 75-90 minutes..
- Bon appétit!.
If you find this L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.