Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked potato chips recipe. You can cook oven-baked potato chips using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- You need 3 medium of potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of seasoning salt (or lemon pepper).
Instructions to make Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Thinly slice the potatoes (the thinner the better) and place in a sealable container or bag. Set aside..
- With a fork or whisk, mix together the oil and your desired spice (I prefer seasoning salt or lemon pepper). Note: If using sweet potatoes, spices are optional..
- Pour over the potatoes, stirring continually to prevent the spices from settling in the oil..
- Seal your container/bag of choice and shake until potatoes are thoroughly coated..
- Dump onto baking sheets. Aim for minimal overlap of chips. 2 large baking sheets needed. (Note: Line the baking sheets with parchment paper to aid in clean-up afterwards.).
- Place as close to the bottom element as possible (lower rack) and back at 400°F for 10-13 minutes..
- Remove and flip then return to the oven for another 10-13 minutes until lightly browned and crispy..
- Alternatively set oven to broil and place as close to the top element as possible (instead of flipping the chips). Monitor closely until lightly browned and crispy (about 5 minutes. Will depend on thickness of potatoes)..
- Remove from tray and serve with desired salads and meat. (Great to spruce up a hot dog or hamburger lunch)..
If you find this Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.