Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken tikka pies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tikka pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Appleas contain tons of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a great number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka pies recipe. You can have chicken tikka pies using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tikka pies:
- Get of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken fillets, cubed.
- Get 1/4 of tumeric.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chicken tikka spice (Shan brand).
- Use 6 tsp of tandoori masala spice (Shan brand).
- Prepare 2 tsp of leaf masala or Kashmiri masala.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic flakes.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sambal oelek paste.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp ginger n garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Other.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Steers garlic sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Nando's garlic peri peri sauce.
- Take of Ready cut puff pastry.
- Use of Poppy seeds.
- Provide of Egg wash.
Steps to make Chicken tikka pies:
- Mix cubed chicken fillets with salt, spices, sambal oelek, oil, ginger and garlic and tomato paste. If you don't have both Shan spices just use the tandoori masala. It has a better flavour in my opinion. I just had both. Marinate overnight.
- Drizzle oil in pan and sautee onion (I liquidised my onion after it was golden brown) Add a little more oil to pan and add marinated chicken Cook till chicken tikka is cooked through but not dry Add both sauces.
- Let mixture cool completely Fill pies Egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Baked in preheated oven set at 180 degrees C for 15-20 min Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken tikka pies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.