Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Greek Style Aubergine and Capemalay Mince Bobotie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Style Aubergine and Capemalay Mince Bobotie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Style Aubergine and Capemalay Mince Bobotie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that is among the heartiest meats you can consume. You may already know this as you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish at least two times each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek style aubergine and capemalay mince bobotie recipe. To cook greek style aubergine and capemalay mince bobotie you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek Style Aubergine and Capemalay Mince Bobotie:
- Use 250 gr of mince.
- Prepare 1 of and half Aubergine.
- You need Pinch of Curry leaves.
- Get Pinch of rock salt.
- Use Pinch of mild masala.
- Get Pinch of wet Durban masala.
- Take Half of an Onion, small diced.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes grated.
- Provide 60 gram of sliced Cheddar.
- Use 1 of tblsp Crushed Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Crushed Ginger.
- Use 50 ml of Sunflower Oil for frying.
- Use 2 of tblspn BBQ/Braai meat Spice.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Take 80 ml of Milk.
- Take 40 gr of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 of tblsp Sweet Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide 10 ml of Chutney / BBQ sauce to serve on the side.
- Get 200 gr of Mc Cain Mixed Vegetables.
- Get 1 pinch of Cinnamon powder, as needed.
- Use 1 of tspn Turmeric.
Steps to make Greek Style Aubergine and Capemalay Mince Bobotie:
- Fry Onions, Garlic, Ginger till transparent..
- Knead the Meat spice, some Cinnamon into the Mince. Add to the onions and fry until Golden brown. Add the vegetables and braise..
- Grate tomatoes. Add to the mince with the tomato paste, braise on low heat..
- Cook the lentils in separate pot until soft. Strain, add the masala spices and turmeric powder and curry leaves.
- Whisk the Eggs and add milk, set aside. Add oil to a sauce pan, once on medium high heat, add the brinjals, pour a pinch of turmeric, mild masala, meat spice while they fry, tossing over making sure it's soaked in oil. Fry until transparent approximately 5mins long, take it out the oil and set aside for layering..
- Add the lentils to the cooked mince and while its on low heat mix together and set aside for layering.
- Line the baking dish with Sunflower Oil. Layer with Aubergine, then the mince, then pour over the egg mixture, then some more Aubergine then the sliced Cheddar cheese. In a pre-heated Oven, Bake for 30mins on 200degrees. Enjoy with Chutney sauce or BBQ sauce on the side or with Tzatziki..
- Cut out using a Basting large Spoon abd enjoy..
If you find this Greek Style Aubergine and Capemalay Mince Bobotie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.