Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey and Mustard Glaze chicken with jacket potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and Mustard Glaze chicken with jacket potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that putting beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and mustard glaze chicken with jacket potato recipe. You can have honey and mustard glaze chicken with jacket potato using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey and Mustard Glaze chicken with jacket potato:
- Get 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 of Large Potatoes.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Whole Grain Mustard.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Honey.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of Soften Butter.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of chopped Parsley.
Instructions to make Honey and Mustard Glaze chicken with jacket potato:
- Preheat the oven on 180° degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, honey and both mustards.
- Allow the chicken breasts to marinated for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium to high heat.
- Add the butter and marinated chicken breasts in the heated pan, sear on both sides until chicken is moist inside but fully cooked.
- Take the 2 large potatoes, wash and rinse it under the tap, wipe it dry and poke 2 slits in the potatoes. Put it in the microwave for a few minutes until soft.
- Brush the marinade thats left in the bowl over the chicken breasts every time you turn it over.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and brush the marinade over again, garnish with chopped Parsley and optional to add Chilli flakes as well..
- Remove the soft potatoes and cut a slit in between, add salt and pepper and a piece of butter. (just a tip: Steers Rave Sauce tastes amazing on the potato).
- Enjoy 🙂👍.
If you find this Honey and Mustard Glaze chicken with jacket potato recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.