Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Miso Butter Aubergine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Miso Butter Aubergine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso Butter Aubergine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miso butter aubergine recipe. You can cook miso butter aubergine using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miso Butter Aubergine:
- Prepare 2 of large or 8-10 baby Aubergines.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Miso paste (I used red).
- Get 100 g of Butter (room temp).
- Use of Olive Oil.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Miso Butter Aubergine:
- Preheat oven to 200 Celcius..
- Blitz butter and miso paste together. Add more butter/miso to taste, if needed..
- Slice aubergines into rounds of about 5mm in thickness. Rinse well and dry completely on paper towels..
- Toss aubergine slices in some olive oil and place on baking sheet..
- Spread thin layer of miso butter on aubergine slices. Season with salt (not too much – miso paste is quite salty!).
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until soft and golden. Place under grill for 2-4 minutes to crisp them up. S+P to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Miso Butter Aubergine recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.