Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Marinated oven baked drumsticks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Marinated oven baked drumsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated oven baked drumsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated oven baked drumsticks recipe. To make marinated oven baked drumsticks you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Marinated oven baked drumsticks:
- Take 15 of Chicken drumsticks.
- Provide 1/2 cups of Wellington steak marinade.
- Take 150 ml of chutney.
- Use 2 TSP of BBQ spice.
- Take 2 TSP of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 TSP of chicken Portuguese spice.
- Provide 2 TSP of steak n chop spice.
- Provide of Drizzle olive oil.
- Use 1 TSP of Oregano dried herbs.
- Take To taste of ground pepper.
Instructions to make Marinated oven baked drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take a bowl and pour those drumsticks and take again a small bowl and mix all the dry ingredients stir them well and sprinkle over the drumsticks..
- Rub them well and drizzle the olive oil and followed by marinate and chutney. Mix them well then cover well place it back into the fridge it must be there atleast 3hrs.
- Then take the oven pan and place your drumsticks.
- Then cover it with foil and let it cook for that hour and after an hour remove the foil and let it grill tasty and delicious..
- Once your it's cooked remove the foil and enjoy the drumsticks..
- The drumsticks are now tasty ready to be served enjoy.
If you find this Marinated oven baked drumsticks recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.