Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has told you to ingest some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili cheese dog pizza (gluten-free) recipe. You can cook chili cheese dog pizza (gluten-free) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free):
- Get 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 7 1/2 oz of chili.
- Prepare 5 of frankfurters, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.).
Steps to make Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free):
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray cookie sheet/pizza pan with cooking spray..
- Mix baking mix, water, & melted butter until soft dough form. Add a little extra water if needed. Pat dough into a 12" circle on prepared pan. Pinch edge of circle to form a rim..
- Spread chili over dough. Top with frankfurters. Then top with cheese..
- Bake until.crust is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes..
If you find this Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.