Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby back ribs 烤豬肋骨 recipe. To cook baby back ribs 烤豬肋骨 you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨:
- You need of Full rack pork ribs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Garlic power.
- Take of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, or your favourite pick.
Steps to make Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨:
- Mix the spices (paprika, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic power).
- Prepare an oven tray with aluminium foil.
- Pre-heat the oven to 130°C.
- Wash and dry the ribs.
- Slightly slice the membranes of the ribs.
- Rub the ribs with spices.
- Place the ribs with bone side up and wrap the foil.
- Bake the ribs for 2 hours.
- Take the ribs out and pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Brush BBQ sauce on both sides and bake for 15 minutes.
- Brush the BBQ sauce again before serving.
If you find this Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.