Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super beneficial for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bánh mì – vietnamese style baguette 🥖 recipe. To make bánh mì – vietnamese style baguette 🥖 you need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖:
- Get of baguette.
- You need of chicken breast.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Get of honey.
- Provide of fish sauce.
- Get of finely minced lemongrass (optional).
- Use of grated ginger.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Take of Some vegetable cooking oil.
- Provide of Pickle vegetable.
- Take of shredded carrot.
- You need of radishes, sliced.
- Prepare of cucumbers, julienne.
- Use of rice vinegar.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of Sriracha Mayo.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of Sweet and chilli sauce.
- Provide of Ready made sweet and chilli sauce.
- Use of Garnish.
- Provide of Some Coriander.
- Prepare of Red chilli, sliced.
Instructions to make Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖:
- Butterfly your chicken into thinner pieces. Marinate chicken with soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, garlic, lemongrass, salt and pepper and ginger for about 10-15 min..
- Making vegetable pickles- put sugar, vinegar and salt in a medium heat saucepan, stir until dissolve. Leave it to cool down and then add your vegetable in and leave it pickled for 10-20 min..
- On the medium heat pan, add some vegetable cooking oil (1-2 tbsp) then pan fry your marinate chicken or prefer meat until cooked both side. Once cooked slice them into bite side..
- While you pan fry your chicken, heat your baguette in the over at 180c for 10 min..
- Make your sriracha Mayo by mixing sriracha sauce and mayonnaise together..
- Time to assemble, cut your warm baguette in half and then cut it open length wise. Layout your chicken, pickled vegetable, sriracha Mayo, sweet and chilli sauce in between your baguette. Top up with coriander if prefer. You can also serve it with some salad or have it on its own..
If you find this Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.