Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cooking Light's Chili Mac recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooking Light's Chili Mac recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. One more thing I would like to point out about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is something else that is important to understand about this device and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be glad to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a number of these benefits could be.
One more thing you’re going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. For men and women who end up suffering from various kinds of rashes you might want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. The main reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re also going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to present you with younger looking skin.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time businesses will be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cooking light's chili mac recipe. You can have cooking light's chili mac using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cooking Light's Chili Mac:
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of Trader Joe's Beefless Ground Beef.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1/2 c of water.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of can of tomato sauce, no salt added.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of diced tomatoes, no salt added.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of can of red beans, drained.
- Take 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 c of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 1/2 c of frozen corn.
- Use 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1/2-1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Trader Joe's corn chips.
Steps to make Cooking Light's Chili Mac:
- In a large dutch oven, saute onion in olive oil on medium heat until soft. Add green pepper and saute until soft. Add some water to saute and prevent scorching if needed. Also you may cover, stirring frequently to hasten cooking along..
- Add Beefless Ground Beef and garlic. Saute until heated through and slightly browned. Add 1/2 cup of water. Simmer for 3-4 minutes covered to combine flavors..
- Heat 1-2 quarts of water in a small saucepan to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Drain when cooked..
- Add canned tomato sauce, canned tomatoes, red beans, and tomato paste to Beefless beef mixture and stir to combine..
- Add elbow macaroni and corn. Stir to combine. Add chili powder, cumin and salt. You may add pepper if you prefer. I use Chimayo chile powder and recommend it if you can obtain it..
- Cook for 30 minutes simmering on low medium heat. Stir every 10 minutes to prevent scorching. Add 1/4 c of water if needed. The final result should not be very saucy..
- Serve in shallow bowls, top with cheddar cheese. Corn chips on the side. Use to scoop up chili mac or crumbled on top. Both are preferred methods in our house..
If you find this Cooking Light's Chili Mac recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.