Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick pasta, veg and Tinned tuna in sunflower oil recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick pasta, veg and Tinned tuna in sunflower oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick pasta, veg and Tinned tuna in sunflower oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Appleas contain loads of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin eating these health food each day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick pasta, veg and tinned tuna in sunflower oil recipe. To cook quick pasta, veg and tinned tuna in sunflower oil you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick pasta, veg and Tinned tuna in sunflower oil:
- Take of Penne pasta.
- Get 2 tins of Tuna in sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 of small tin Sweetcorn.
- Provide 6 of small mushrooms cut into 4.
- Provide of I sweet pointed pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of large spring onion. Chopped.
- Use 1 of tspn paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn garlic granuals.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn black pepper.
Steps to make Quick pasta, veg and Tinned tuna in sunflower oil:
- Boil pasta until soft.
- Chop/dice all the vegetables. Add rapeseed oil to heated frying pan. Cook veg for 5 mins..
- Open Sweetcorn and Tuna. Drain both. Add to the vegetables. Add all the seasoning at this point. Fold through and heat well for 2 minutes..
- Add the pasta. And fold through. Leave on heat for a couple of minutes. Turn off gas and serve..
If you find this Quick pasta, veg and Tinned tuna in sunflower oil recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.