Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy green chili enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy green chili enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy green chili enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. One more thing I want to point out about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Another amazing side effect of using this sort of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by boosting your metabolism. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose weight. Should you be one of the folks trying to lose some weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your home I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be connected with it. Something you might or may not recognize is that within a very short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy green chili enchiladas recipe. You can cook creamy green chili enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy green chili enchiladas:
- Use 1 dozen of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 large of Can of hatch whole green chiles.
- Provide 1 large of Can green enchilada sauce.
- Use 2 large of Cans of creamy chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Cold water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Dried parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Poultry seasoning.
- Take 2 cup of Chedder cheese.
- Prepare 2 dozen of Corn tortillas.
- Use 2 cup of Vegitable oil.
Instructions to make Creamy green chili enchiladas:
- Place chicken breasts in a large soup pot cover chicken with water and fill pot one inch under rim. Bring water to boil and boil chicken for 15-20 minutes..
- In a large sauce pan on medium high heat bring 1can of green enchilada sauce and 1can of chicken broth to boil..
- Mix the 1 1/2 cup of water and corn starch making a slurry. Pour into green enchilada sauce after bringing to boil. Bring to low heat and let simmer. Add parsley and poultry seasoning..
- Preaheat oven to 425°F..
- Drain chicken breasts and let cool. Once cooled shred chicked..
- Dice up 1 can of hatch whole green chiles. Add half of the green chiles to shredded chicken and mix..
- Add 2cans of creamy chicken soup to green enchilada sauce and stir occasionally until heated through..
- Add second half of diced green chiles to creamy chicken enchilada sauce and mix..
- Warm up one and a half cups of vegitable oil..
- Place corn tortillas (one at a time) into oil for 2 seconds each. Making them pliable..
- You will need 2 9×13 baking dishes. Place 3 ladles of enchilada sauce on bottom of each dish. Take corn tortillas and fill with shredded chicken mix, roll up and place on bottom of dish untill both didhes are filled..
- Now ladle enchilada sauce on top of rolled tortillas and sprinkle cheese on top. Preserve some sauce for garnish later..
- Place both dishes in oven for 10-15 minutes..
- Take out of oven let stand for 5 mins before serving. Serves 2 enchiladas per guest..
- Garnish with enchilada sauce on top with a small side guacamole or sour cream..
If you find this Creamy green chili enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.