Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain plenty of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent! This is a fantastic number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried chicken recipe. You can have oven fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven fried chicken:
- Use 1 of egg (Beaten).
- Take 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tablespoon of saslt.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chicken spice (not salted).
- Use 1 cup of oil.
Steps to make Oven fried chicken:
- Remove the chicken from brine and set aside.
- Preheat a oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- In a bowl beat egg and set aside.
- In a bowl or a packet, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the chicken to the egg making sure that all of the pieces are evenly coated with egg. You can try it individually.
- If you are using a bowl you can add the "eggd" chicken to the dry mix and make sure its evenly coated. If you use a packet, I add the chicken all at once to the packet, seal it and shake it all around until I'm happy with how coated the chicken is.
- In a baking tray, add about 1/3 of the cup of oil to the pan so it's really shallow.
- Add in the chicken pieces and then drizzle more oil onto the chicken.
- Put in the oven an turn about every 15 minutes. I usually use my discretion with oven chicken but with brined chicken, it cooks evenly, so I turn it about twice and it's usually fully cooked and golden brown at that point.
- Remove from the oven, place the chicken on a drying rack and serve once excess oil is drained..
If you find this Oven fried chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.