Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can consume. You probably be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish twice a week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato pound cake recipe. You can have sweet potato pound cake using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Pound Cake:
- Prepare 350 g (12 oz) of sweet potato, mashed.
- Get 6 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Provide 200 g of (7 oz, 9/10 us cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Provide 150 g of (5.3oz, 3/4 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Use 3 of eggs (about 150g, 5.3 oz), room temperature.
- You need 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- Get 25 g (4 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- Get 145 g of (5.1 oz, 1 us cup + 2.5 Tbsp) cake flour.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Use of For Topping.
- Prepare 90 g (3.2 oz) of sweet potato, diced.
- Provide 2/3 Tbsp of honey.
- You need of black sesame.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Pound Cake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/c4zf3hQcCfE.
- Cut sweet potato (for mash) into small (bite-size). Dice sweet potato (for topping) into about 1 cm (0.4 in) cubes. Soak them in water for about 10 mins..
- 10 mins later, drain well, and wrap loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave diced sweet potato to heat at 600W for 2 mins. Add honey to it, and mix roughly; set aside..
- Microwave the remaining sweet potato to heat at 600W for 6 mins. Mash it with a fork or rolling pin. Add heavy cream in 2 parts. Mix well each time. Strain it. Set aside..
- Grease the pan with the butter. Sprinkle bread flour with a tea strainer onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F. Sift dry ingredients (cake flour + baking powder) twice..
- Cream the butter until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time. Mix it with a hand mixer on low speed for 3 mins until white and fluffy. (If you use a whisk, mix it for 7 mins or more.).
- Use a spatula to scrape the butter on the inner side of the bowl. Mix it on low speed for another 1 min..
- Put eggs in a another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Please warm the egg in hot water until room temperature if it's cold..
- Add the beaten egg to the butter in 4-5 parts. Mix thoroughly with a hand mixer on low speed after each addition until creamy. Scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl, and mix with a hand mixer..
- Add vanilla oil, and mix well with a spatula. Add almond flour, and mix it while crushing lumps, until smooth..
- Mix lightly the mashed sweet potato to loosen. Add half of the butter mixture into the mashed potato. Mix well until combined..
- Put the potato mixture back to the butter mixture. Mix well until combined..
- Add all the flour at once. Fold it until powderiness disappears. Use a spatula to scrape the batter on the inner side or bottom, and fold it well..
- Put the batter into the pan, and flatten roughly. Top with the diced sweet potato. Push them in gently. Sprinkle the black sesame. Bake it at 170℃/ 338 F for 55 mins..
- Drop the pan lightly to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 20-30 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan gently while it's warm..
- Wrap it with plastic wrap twice to seal. Let it sit overnight at room temperature. Done!.
If you find this Sweet Potato Pound Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.