Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe. You can cook low carb chili cheese coney casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole:
- Get 6 of hotdogs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 1 lb of browned ground beef.
- Get 1 can of hotdog chili or chili without beans.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sliced hot dogs on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with Browned hamburger meat.
- Pour onion powder and yellow mustard on top of hamburger.
- Pour 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of this mixture.
- Pour chili on top of cheese..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add mayonnaise, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until smooth and pour on top of the chili.
- And the other cup of cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
If you find this Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.