Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili pasta bake recipe. To cook chili pasta bake you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chili Pasta Bake:
- Get 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of whole onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 dash of salt.
- Take 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of pasta.
- You need 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- Take 14 1/2 oz of canned diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Provide 15 oz of canned kidney or black beans, rinsed.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 3 dash of cayenne powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Chili Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Drizzle oil into a large skillet on medium high heat. Add the onions and saute for about 3 minutes. Add the ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook until beef is no longer pink..
- While the ground beef is cooking, cook your pasta according to package instructions for firm al dente. Once cooked, drain off the water and set pasta aside..
- After the ground beef is cooked, add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beans, chili powder, cumin, cayenne powder, and water. Give it a stir and let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the cooked pasta. Pure the chili pasta mixture into a 9th pan. Flatten it out with a spatula and sprinkle with cheese. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until the edges are bubbling and the cheese has fully melted..
If you find this Chili Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.