Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked vegetarian chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked vegetarian chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these foods daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked vegetarian chili recipe. To cook baked vegetarian chili you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked vegetarian chili:
- Take 2 of large aubergine eggplants.
- Provide 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 1 cup of chop colored bell peppers.
- Use 29 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 8 ounce of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 3 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Get 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Use 29 ounce of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Take 2 sticks of butter.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of dark chocolate cocoa.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of paprika.
Steps to make Baked vegetarian chili:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the eggplant.
- Heat 1 stick of butter in a pan. Add the eggplant, onions, peppers, and mushrooms when butter is absorbed add the other stick and spices.
- Let simmer.
- When eggplant is done add tomatoes, crushed and diced simmer 20 minutes add tomato paste mix well.
- Pour half into a 9×13 pan.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Pour the rest.
- Add mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve add jalapeño peppers to taste hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Baked vegetarian chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.