Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have plenty of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Appleas contain tons of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a great number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cabbage recipe. To cook baked cabbage you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked cabbage:
- Take 1/2 of cabbage finely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of cheese grated.
- Take 3 of eggs wisked.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of corn or 1/2 cup bacon or both.
Instructions to make Baked cabbage:
- Boil the cabbage for 5 minutes in salt water and drain well.
- Fry onions in butter till golden brown (if you use bacon fry the bacon with the onions).
- Mix the cabbage, corn or bacon, onions and cup of cheese and put in a oven proof dish..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients except for the 3/4 cup of cheese and pour over the cabbage..
- Add the 3/4 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake in 180 degrees celsius oven for 30-45 min till golden brown and set.
If you find this Baked cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.