Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Chili Cheese dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Chili Cheese dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chili Cheese dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chili cheese dip recipe. To make green chili cheese dip you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chili Cheese dip:
- You need 1 cup of chopped mild roasted Hatch green chilis.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped roasted hot Hatch green chilis.
- Take 1 cup of mayo.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 cups of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 of parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 3/4 tsp. of to 1 tbsp. salt.
- Use 3/4 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips for serving.
Instructions to make Green Chili Cheese dip:
- Set oven to 375 F.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl except for the tortilla chips. Mix well. Make sure all the elements are well combined..
- Spread the mixture into a casserole dish. Spread out to make sure its an even depth. If you like you can sprinkle a few more chopped green chilis across the top..
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbling all around and starting to brown on the surface. If it's not bubbling and starting to brown, cook it a little but longer. Finish off for a few minutes on the top rack under the broiler to get more browning if you'd like..
If you find this Green Chili Cheese dip recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.