Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. This is an awesome number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe. You can have cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole:
- Use 3 of # raw spaghetti squash or 2# cooked.
- You need 1 of # ground Turkey.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 T of chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves, minced (or 2 tsp powder).
- You need 1 T of fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- Take 1 of medium tomato, chopped.
- Use 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 C of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1/2 C of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 T of lime juice (1/2 lime).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of Greek yogurt.
- Provide 1 1/2 C of queso fresco cheese, grated.
- Use of Prepared squash (I used).
Instructions to make Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut open raw squash lengthwise, steam or roast for an hour. When ready, remove 3C of strands with a fork, set aside. You can use the shell for serving if desired..
- In a medium nonstick pan, brown the turkey for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the pan. Add the chipotle peppers, cumin,tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, S&P, garlic, oregano and broth. Mix all together and stir well; cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 12-15 minutes..
- Sprinkle the spaghetti strands with S&P and place in a 9×13 casserole dish or the emptied shells..
- Pour the turkey chili mixture over the spaghetti. Spoon the yogurt over the chili and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered, or until heated through..
If you find this Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.