Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted baby potatoes recipe. You can have roasted baby potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Prepare 500 g of Baby Potatoes,.
- You need of Sea Salt, 1 TBSP + More For Seasoning.
- Get Pinch of Baking Soda,.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Canola / Peanut / Grapeseed Oil,.
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic Grated,.
- Provide Pinch of Fresh Rosemary Finely Chopped,.
- Prepare Pinch of Shichimi Togarashi,.
- Use Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
Instructions to make Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the potatoes thoroughly. *I prefer mine with skins on. You can peel the skins off if desired.*.
- In a sauce pot over medium-high heat, bring 500ml of water to a rolling boil. Once the water starts to boil, add in salt and baking soda. Stir to combine well..
- Add in the potatoes. Boil until the potatoes are fork tender. While waiting for the potatoes to be par-cooked, in a skillet over medium-low heat, add oil, garlic, rosemary, togarashi, and mushroom powder..
- Stir until well combined. Bring it up to a sizzle. Once the garlic starts to crisp-brown, remove from heat..
- Pass the mixture thru' a strainer over a large bowl. *Do no discard the residue.* Once the potatoes are cooked to fork tender, drain and transfer onto a working surface. Using a sharp knife, slice the potatoes in half, but not all the way thru'. *Careful as the potatoes are still piping hot. Wear a heat proof glove.*.
- Transfer the potatoes into the bowl of the oil. Toss to coat the potatoes well. Transfer everything, including any leftover oil, onto a baking tray. Season generously with salt and pepper..
- Give it a final toss to combine well. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 mins. Remove from oven and flip the potatoes. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 to 15 mins or until the skins start to wrinkle and slightly crispy..
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add in the residue from the oil mixture. Add in nori flakes. Toss until the potatoes are well coated. Transfer onto serving plate. Serve immediately..
If you find this Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.