Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon chicken & potato oven bake recipe. To cook lemon chicken & potato oven bake you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake:
- Take 8 of chicken thighs/drumsticks, with skin and bone.
- Use 750 g of Jersey Royal new potatoes, washed but not peeled. Cut into halves unless small.
- You need 1 of red onion, sliced.
- Provide 2 of banana shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers, deseeded and sliced.
- Get 1 of large lemon, juice and a little zest of.
- Take 150 ml of olive oil.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Take 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
- You need 150 ml of dry white wine.
- Get 1 of red chili, sliced (I leave seeds in).
- Use 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Use 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare Handful of fresh coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake:
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 7 or electric equivalent (180C if Circotherm)..
- Arrange chicken portions, potatoes, onion, shallots and peppers in an oven-proof dish..
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil and crushed garlic together and pour evenly over the chicken, potatoes, onion and peppers..
- Mix the lemon zest, rosemary, thyme, oregano, cumin, sea salt and pepper together and “cast” it like seed evenly over the chicken and potatoes..
- Pour the wine gently over all. Gently turn the chicken and potatoes so that all sides are moist. The chicken pieces should end up on top, skin-side upwards..
- Distribute the chili, chili flakes and paprika evenly over all..
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, then increase the heat to Gas Mark 8 or electric equivalent (Circotherm 190C) and cook for a further 15-20 minutes until both chicken and potatoes are cooked..
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve onto hot plates. Accompaniments are not needed but some roasted Mediterranean vegetables and/or a crusty roll go well – however, this is a pretty substantial meal in itself..
If you find this Lemon Chicken & Potato Oven Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.