Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chili Pepper Pakora recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chili Pepper Pakora recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. One more thing I want to point out about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is another thing that’s important to know about this product and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the usage of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Another amazing side effect of utilizing this type of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose some weight by increasing your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that folks can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product in their diet. This is in fact great news for anyone has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for men and women that are trying to lose weight quicker. And for individuals were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all of the time due to this, you’ll see that coconut oil winds up supplying you with more energy because it is improving your metabolism.
Another thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chili pepper pakora recipe. You can have baked chili pepper pakora using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chili Pepper Pakora:
- Use 2 of chili peppers, sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Use 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coriander roots, chopped.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of red chili powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- Take pinch of baking soda.
- Provide 1-2 tsp. of oil.
Instructions to make Baked Chili Pepper Pakora:
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (except oil). Add very little water and make a thick sticky batter. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Grease a baking tray and put dollops of the batter. Drizzle few drops of oil on each of them..
- Bake at 180 degrees C. in a preheated oven for 10 min. Flip them over & bake again for 10 min. more. Then grill them for 8-10 min. on both sides till slightly browned & crisp..
- Serve as a tea time snack or as an appetizer with chutney, sauce, hummus or any kind of dip of your preference…
If you find this Baked Chili Pepper Pakora recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.