Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to consume some fish at least two or three times every week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken in oven gas stove recipe. You can have tandoori chicken in oven gas stove using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove:
- Prepare 10-15 of Chicken leg pieces.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried mint leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove:
- Wash n clean the chicken. Dont remove the skin as it will taste good after baking. Slit the chicken pieces in 2-3 place so that masala will be well coated inside the pieces..
- Take a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well..
- Apply the masala nicely into each chicken pieces and marinate it for 4-6 hrs or overnight in fridge..
- Take out from fridge 1 hour before baking, mix all the pieces ounce again and start arranging them in oven safe pan. You can roast them in normal pan also on gas stove for 20-25 mins by flipping it on regular intervals..
- Bake them in oven for 400°F for 20 mins. Then flip the pieces,brush some oil on the chicken pieces and bake them again for 20 mins..
- After 40 mins or ounce cooked, broil it for 2 mins on each side to get crispier outer. Now the tastiest and healthy less oil tandoori chicken is ready,enjoying with Ranch or tomato ketchup.
If you find this Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.