Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken a la cola can recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken a la cola can recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken a la cola can recipe. You can cook chicken a la cola can using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken a la cola can:
- Get 1 tsp of each garlic powder, paprika, chili flakes, chicken spice.
- You need 1 tsp of each marjoram, mixed herbs, dried coriander leaves.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fynbos honey.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of salted butter.
- Provide 1 of free range whole chicken.
- Get 1/2 can of cola.
- Provide 1 of lemon cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken a la cola can:
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken.
- Mix the herbs and spices in a microwaveable bowl.
- Add honey, olive oil and butter to the bowl and microwave for 30 sec.
- While slightly warm, mix through the ingredients and drench the chicken inside and out with the mixture.
- Drink half of the can of coke😉and preserve the other half in the can.
- Place the chicken sitting up on the can, position the chicken legs for stability, add lemon wedge in the neck cavity to stop the steam escaping.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degC.
- Place chicken on a baking dish lined with foil and add some veggies of your choice adjacent to the seated chicken.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15min.
- Turn down the heat to 180 degC and continue to roast for a further 1 hr 15min.
- Remove from the oven and rest under tented foil for 20 min.
- Carefully remove chicken off the can. (careful can contents will be very hot!).
- Enjoy the most moist delicious chicken ever😍.
If you find this Chicken a la cola can recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.