Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish beef adana kebabs recipe. You can have turkish beef adana kebabs using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs:
- You need of 🌻For Mincemeat:.
- Get 1/2 kg of beef mincemeat / lamb / mutton.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of All spices.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of Cumin seeds roasted & crushed.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mace powder.
- Use 1/2 Tbsp of Salt or to taste.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Ginger & garlic paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of fried onion.
- Take of 🌻For Coating Kebabs:.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp of Mint leaves chopped.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- You need 3-4 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of Onion finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of green Capsicum finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Red Capsicum finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Use of 🌻For Serving:.
- Use of Thinly sliced red onion.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Provide of Tomatoes chopped.
- You need of Cucumber chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Sumac.
- Take Pinch of salt & black pepper.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Pita bread (optional).
Steps to make Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs:
- Add mincemeat in food processor and all spices, fried onion,ginger & garlic paste and grind 2-3 times well..
- Transfer in mixing bowl cover and rest in refrigerator about for 20 -30 minutes..
- Pre-heat oven 250°C. On tray or a big flat plate add finely chopped onion,red & green capsicum, green chillies, mint & coriander leaves, red chilli flakes and mix well..
- Grease hands with oil,take a mixture and make kababs of equal sizes on skewers then coat in mixed vegetables (makes 10-12)..
- Bake in pre-heated oven about 10-15 minutes or till cook through completely..
- Take a mixing bowl add all serving ingredients mix well.
- Enjoy ! Adana kebab With sauce & salads. 👩🍳.
If you find this Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.