Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheet pan honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato recipe. To make sheet pan honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato:
- Provide 4 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- Get Pack of asparagus (thick cut).
- You need 1/2 pound of small potatoes cut in half.
- Provide of Sauce :.
- Use of Whisk all together.
- Get 2 of lemons, 1st juiced and other zested and juiced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of real mayo.
- Provide of (Or 2 tbsp Dijon mustard instead of the two ingredients above).
- Get 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced flat leaf parsley (reserve 1tbsp).
Steps to make Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato:
- Start oven at 400, liberally toss potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and add to a large sheet pan flesh side up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive and season with salt and pepper then add to the pan spread out in between the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dunk salmon in sauce and nestle in between the asparagus and potato mixture in the middle and poor some of the sauce over the salmon first and then the asparagus and potatoes (you want the asparagus and potato mixture to flank both sides of the salmon so the sauce pools around the salmon).
- Bake for 10 more minutes and then broil on 450 or low broil for another ten (watch close).
- Plate asparagus, salmon, potatoes then spoon some of the sauce off the sheet pan onto the salmon and finish with reserved flat leaf parsley.
If you find this Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.