Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can eat. You probably be aware of this because you’ve in all probability been told to ensure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish during at least two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon recipe. You can cook baked salmon using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked salmon:
- Get 1 piece of salmon like in photo.
- Get Pinch of saffron or saffron powder.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Use Pinch of crashed Black pepper.
- Provide 2 Tbs of lemon juice.
- Use 11/2 of lemon zest.
- Provide Pinch of garlic powder or fresh.
- Provide Pinch of ginger powder or fresh.
- Prepare To taste of dried coriander.
- Use To taste of dried cumin.
- Prepare To taste of black cumin.
- Take 3 of open cardamom.
- Take 1 Tbs of honey.
- Use 1 Tbs of vinger.
- You need 1 1/2 of olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked salmon:
- Mix the lemon, honey, vinger and all spice excpet saffron and black cumin together..
- But the salmon in the baking dish and marinated for few hours before..
- Add the saffron on the top..
- Put in oven 180 to 200 until done the colour turn pink most dish take 15 tajine more time..
- Served with rice or potato..
If you find this Baked salmon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.