Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my cabbage rolls recipe. You can have my cabbage rolls using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Cabbage Rolls:
- Provide 1 head of napa cabbage or regular cabbage.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- Use 1 cup of brown rice.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 1 of medium white or yellow onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take of Seasonings.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried Parsley.
- Use 1 package of saltine crackers (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 3 can of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 can of tomato soup.
Instructions to make My Cabbage Rolls:
- In large pot boil cabbage. Add lemon. Let boil until leaves are soft enough to fold..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
- In rice cooker start your 2 cups of rice..
- In large skillet add your ground beef and break up with wooden spoon, 2 beef bullion cubes, add your white onion, garlic, tomatoes, and seasonings..
- In a medium bowl add your meat mixture, saltine crackers (crushed up real fine) and worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ½ cup of rice. Mix with your hands..
- Add meat filling to cabbage. Roll em up real tight. Add the other can of tomato sauce then add half the can of tomato soup or a can of diced tomatoes with juice and place cabbage rolls on top. Repeat until no more cabbage or tomato sauce or soup..
- Top cabbage rolls with remaining meat and parmesan cheese and place in over for 45 minutes..
If you find this My Cabbage Rolls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.