Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Oscar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Oscar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times during each week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon oscar recipe. To make salmon oscar you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Oscar:
- Provide 2 of salmon fillets (6 oz. each).
- Prepare 3 tbs. of olive oil, divided.
- Provide Dash of salt and pepper.
- You need Dash of dried tarragon.
- Use Dash of dried dill weed.
- Provide 1 cup of jasmine rice (uncooked).
- Get 8 of asparagus spears, ends trimmed.
- Get 1 of packet, béarnaise sauce (Knorr brand).
- You need 8 oz. of lump crab meat.
- Provide Dash of Old Bay seasoning.
- Take 4 tbs. of butter (unsalted), divided.
- Prepare 1 tbs. of minced garlic.
Steps to make Salmon Oscar:
- Lightly rinse the salmon under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Brush the salmon with olive oil and top with a dash of the suggested seasonings. Set aside..
- Prepare the side dishes of jasmine rice (or couscous), asparagus, and the béarnaise sauce. For timing purposes, the rice takes the longest..
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Season the butter with Old Bay seasoning, add the garlic, and sauté the crab meat for two minutes..
- Place the crab meat in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and set aside..
- In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. When hot, place the salmon fillets (skin side up) in the pan and cook for 6 minutes. Do not disturb..
- Flip the fillets over with a spatula and continue cooking for another 3 minutes..
- Preheat oven broiler..
- If using an oven-proof pan, remove the pan from stove burner and top the fillets with crab meat. [Alternative to using a pan is to use a raised edge baking sheet, lightly greased].
- Set the pan under the broiler (about 4”) for about 90 seconds to lightly brown the crab meat. Remove the pan from the oven and set aside..
- You can either plate the dish individually or serve on a large platter for a group dinner..
- Place the fillets on a bed of rice, along with the asparagus spears, and spoon the béarnaise sauce generously over the top..
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy..
If you find this Salmon Oscar recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.