Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many folks don’t recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using regularly. You are in addition going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is something else that’s important to understand about this item and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits which are associated with the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
For people who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. For those of you wondering why this doesn’t end up being stored as fat like other oils it’s because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly in your body it is easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. This also means that you are going to wind up producing energy within your body from the use of this item, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your house I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing recipe. You can cook seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing:
- Use 2 of salmon steaks.
- Use 500 g of chat potatoes cut in half, boiled till soft.
- You need 3 of fresh figs wedges.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomatoes cut half.
- You need of Small fennel shaved.
- Use Handful of baby spinach.
- Use of Vegetable oil for cooking.
- Prepare of For dressing:.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of pomegranates seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lemon cut half for juice the other half into wedges.
Instructions to make Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing:
- Heat oven on high 200C Coat cooked potatoes with oil and healthy sprinkling of salt, toast in oven..
- In a hot pan sear skin side of salmon for 3-4 mins, flip over and put in oven with potatoes. Cook for till salmon is cooked and potato is crispy. You might need to to take one out before the other..
- Meanwhile make dressing by putting all ingredients in mixing bowl you might need to adjust balance via, sweetener, lemon juice or salt..
- Carefully toss all ingredients and dress. Place on plate and add salmon on top. Drizzle more dressing around as garnish..
If you find this Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.