Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pot roast potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot roast potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pot roast potatoes recipe. You can cook pot roast potatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pot roast potatoes:
- Prepare 6 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Use 1 TSP of potato spice.
- Use 1 TSP of lamb spice.
- Provide 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- Take of Drizzle olive oil.
Instructions to make Pot roast potatoes:
- Rinse and cut potatoes into halves..
- Then boil them for more than 15 minutes..
- Once you take a toothpick to.check if parboiled correctly and if it goes in then drain water..
- After draining remove the potatoes and drizzle with the olive oil in the pot and add spices to the potatoes..
- Add the potatoes onto a tray and roast in the oven. Toss and turn them until they are bit crispy and they are golden a bit..
If you find this Pot roast potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.