Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that just eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that including beans on your green salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad recipe. You can have crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- Use of Crispy Potatoes :.
- Provide 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes.
- Use 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide of Pan Fried Salmon :.
- Provide 2 (6 oz) of Salmon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Use to taste of Black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Summer Salad.
- Provide 2 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Use 1/4 cup of corn kernels, grilled/steamed.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomato, halved.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted or grapes.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Provide 2 tsp of honey.
- Use to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened..
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet..
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking..
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese..
If you find this Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.