Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy miso salmon for 2 recipe. To cook quick & easy miso salmon for 2 you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2:
- You need of For salmon:.
- Provide 2 (6 oz.) of salmon fillets or steaks.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Use of For the glaze:.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of miso or dwenjang (you could even use Chinese black bean paste if you've got that in your pantry).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of drier rice wine, sake, or white wine (like Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare of the green part of 1 green onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of minced garlic (about 1 small clove).
- Use of chopped or julienned green onion for garnish.
Steps to make Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2:
- Take the salmon out of the fridge and let it come up to room temp before cooking (20 to 30 minutes)..
- Preheat the oven to 425F..
- Line an oven proof dish that will fit both your salmon fillets with aluminum foil. This makes for super easy cleanup. (I used one of those Pyrex pie dishes.).
- Rub the salmon fillets on all surfaces, skin side included, with the tablespoon of oil, and place them, skin side up, in the foil-lined baking dish..
- Mix all the glaze ingredients together until the miso is fully incorporated and the brown sugar is dissolved..
- Pour the glaze over the salmon, and bake for 10 minutes..
- Optional step: If you want to crisp up the skin a bit, turn the oven to broil, and put the salmon under the broiler for 30 seconds to a minute, checking on it at the 30 second mark. Sweet glazes can burn quickly under the intense heat of a broiler..
- The way I tell if the salmon is done is to give the center a gentle press down with my index finger as if I'm going to push into the fish about 1/4 of an inch. If it stays indented, it's undercooked. If it's resistant to any indentation, it's probably overcooked. But if it gives to the push and springs right back up, it's done..
- Garnish with chopped or julienned green onions and serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick & Easy Miso Salmon for 2 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.