Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that is one of the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has advised you to ingest some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish at least two times per week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hassleback roasted potatoes recipe. You can have hassleback roasted potatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hassleback Roasted Potatoes:
- Take 4 of Medium size potatoes.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 8-9 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 3-4 of Bacon Slices (Optional).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- Take of Fresh Mint Leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Hassleback Roasted Potatoes:
- Wash and peel the potatoes and wipe them dry Keep 2 wooden spoons or chopsticks on two sides of potato Cut very thin slices till the wooden spoon, do not cut completely Let the potato be intact from the bottom.
- Chop garlic cloves and mix it in olive oil, add oregano too Grate cheddar cheese and keep aside.
- Fry the bacon slices till crisp and crush it once it's cool.
- On the potatoes apply olive oil mix till oil seeps in the slices Sprinkle salt and pepper generously.
- Bake the potatoes at 220 degrees for 20 minutes on a lined baking tray.
- Take the potatoes out and apply another coat of olive oil Put some cheddar cheese on the top and put them back for baking Bake for 20 minutes again till crisp and golden.
- Serve hot with a sprig of mint leaves, lemon wedges and crushed bacon on top!.
If you find this Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.