Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg and smoked salmon Wellington recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg and smoked salmon Wellington recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They have loads of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg and smoked salmon wellington recipe. To cook egg and smoked salmon wellington you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg and smoked salmon Wellington:
- Take 1 of egg per person.
- Provide 1-2 of rolls off puff pastry (depending on size of the eggs).
- Get Packet of smoked salmon.
- Take 1 of egg to glaze.
Steps to make Egg and smoked salmon Wellington:
- Soft boil the eggs, about 5-6 mins. Leave to cool then gently peel them.
- Cut a round of pastry per egg. Put a bit of salmon on top. Add egg on top.
- Cut a second round of pastry, bigger than the first (it needs to cover the egg). Place it on top. Cover the egg. Press down the edges using a fork. Glaze with beaten egg.
- Cook in the oven at 200 for about 15 – 20 mins until golden brown. Serve with a salad as a starter or just as it is :).
If you find this Egg and smoked salmon Wellington recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.