Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many folks don’t realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you should be using on a regular basis. One more thing I would like to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is one more thing that’s important to understand about this item and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be glad to realize that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what a number of these benefits may be.
One more thing a lot of you may like about this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss on account of the reality that it increases your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you are one of the folks trying to lose weight in America today you will definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also realize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be related to it. There’s no doubt that in time companies are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky salmon & broccoli stir-fry recipe. To cook sticky salmon & broccoli stir-fry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry:
- Take 2 of salmon fillets.
- Get 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Use 50 g of salted peanuts, slightly crushed.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Take 4 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Use 4 tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1 head of broccoli, chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds (optional).
- Get of Egg noodles, 2 nests.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Steps to make Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius..
- In a bowl, lightly crush the peanuts and add a handful of chopped coriander. Mix together and set aside for later..
- In a bowl, mix together the soy, honey, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice..
- Add the chopped broccoli to a roasting tin and drizzle over the sesame oil, with some salt and pepper. Add the salmon fillets on top of the brocolli and brush half of the sauce mixture over the top of the salmon. Place in the oven covered with foil for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove the foil and cook for a further 7 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles accordingly to packet instructions..
- Remove the salmon and broccoli from oven and shred the salmon with 2 forks, mixing everything together in its juices. Add the cooked egg noodles, the remaining sauce, and the crushed peanut and coriander mix..
- Taste and add more soy sauce if necessary. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!.
If you find this Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.