Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes recipe. To cook salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes you only need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes:
- Take 1 can of salmon or mackerel.
- Use 3/4 cup of crushed crackers. I prefer ritz.
- Provide 2 of eggs beaten.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper and onion powder.
- You need 6 of small red potatoes cut in 1 inch cubes.
- Get 1 packet of hidden valley ranch seasoning.
Steps to make Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes:
- I start by cubing potatoes and coating with oil then toss in ranch seasoning mix and put in the oven. Bake at 375 for 20-30 min flipping halfway through..
- Then I remove any bones from the canned salmon or mackerel and combine with crushed crackers, eggs and seasoning. Shape into patties and fry until golden brown in a lightly oiled skillet..
If you find this Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.