Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked pork with roasted potatoes and sweet corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked pork with roasted potatoes and sweet corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that blueberries are good for your heart. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your body and or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these health food daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked pork with roasted potatoes and sweet corn recipe. You can cook oven baked pork with roasted potatoes and sweet corn using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven baked pork with roasted potatoes and sweet corn:
- Take of I kg pork.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 of tps rosemary.
- Prepare 2 of royco cubes.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili(optional).
- Take 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of large potatoes peeled and cut small pieces.
- You need 3 of sweetcorn on comb boiled and divided into 3.
Steps to make Oven baked pork with roasted potatoes and sweet corn:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line your baking tray with foil and lightly oil it..
- Slice pork to desired size but not to thick to allow it to cook evenly. Pat the meat dry, salt it and put it aside..
- In a bowl, mix garlic, royco cubes, rosemary, chili and sugar. Do a dry rub and set the pork on the baking sheet..
- With the remaining spice, season the potatoes and sweetcorn. Lay them next to pork..
- Place in oven and roast for 20-30mins or untill caramelised. Serve hot with kachumbari on the side..
If you find this Oven baked pork with roasted potatoes and sweet corn recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.