Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. This is a terrific number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fridge cleanout pan roasted salmon with tomato, artichoke hearts & roasted veg recipe. To cook fridge cleanout pan roasted salmon with tomato, artichoke hearts & roasted veg you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg:
- Get of For the salmon:.
- Get 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- You need 1.5 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Use of zest of half a lemon.
- Take 1/2 clove of garlic, grated.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice (About 1/2 a lemon. Use the other half for slices.).
- Use 1 teaspoon of dried herbs of choice (I used basil and dill.).
- Use 4-5 of thin slices lemon.
- Get 1 of small Roma or Beefsteak tomato cut into 5 or 6 slices.
- Provide 8 pieces of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Take of For the veg:.
- Take 1/2 pound of asparagus spears, woody end of stem snapped off or peeled.
- Provide 1 of yellow squash cut into 8 equal vertical strips.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Instructions to make Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg:
- Preheat oven to 435F. On a sheet pan, season salmon with salt and onion powder, making sure to salt more on the thicker sections and less on the thinner ones..
- Put a Tablespoon of mayo on center of the fillet and grate lemon zest and garlic right on top. Add lemon juice to the mix..
- Take a knife and mix up the mayo mixture then spread evenly on the fillet. Place lemon slices on salmon..
- Sprinkle dried herbs and place tomato slices and artichoke hearts atop the fillet..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss asparagus and squash with olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt then arrange the spears around the salmon fillet..
- Roast in oven for 20 to 24 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.