Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pan-Roasted Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pan-Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan-Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are super beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply eating beans will undo the harmful effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss the meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-roasted potatoes recipe. To cook pan-roasted potatoes you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-Roasted Potatoes:
- Take 3-4 of large potatoes.
- Provide 1 of whole garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of rosemary.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Juice of one lemon.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Pan-Roasted Potatoes:
- Wash the potatoes well and cut them into large pieces. In a large saucepan, add in water and a tbsp of salt. Boil the potatoes with skin. Make sure they aren’t overcooked..
- Drain the potatoes and leave them in the colander to dry. Do not run them under cold water. This creates a sort of layer of skin on the potatoes that adds to the crispness and flavor..
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan..
- Add in the potatoes and toss them so that the oil coats them evenly..
- Add in coarsely chopped garlic..
- Reduce the heat to a minimum and add in rosemary..
- Keep tossing the potatoes so that they colour evenly. It would take around 8-10 minutes to cook..
- Check the salt and add more if required..
- Remove from heat and add in the juice of one lemon..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Pan-Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.