Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rice Roasties recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Roasties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Roasties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice roasties recipe. To make rice roasties you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Roasties:
- Use 1 cup of Leftover rice.
- Use 3tbsp of Cabbage grated.
- Provide 1 of Carrot grated.
- Provide 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 1 of Capsicum chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Use 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped Coriander.
- Use as needed of Oil.
Instructions to make Rice Roasties:
- Take a mixing bowl firstly add rice, then add all veggies and masala mix well and form dough..
- Grease hands with oil and take small portion of mixture and give desired shape. Heat pan add around 2 tsp oil and start placing roasties and cook it on slow to medium flame till it turns golden brown. Serve with chutney or ketchup..
If you find this Rice Roasties recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.