Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect The best roasted potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect The best roasted potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The best roasted potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the best roasted potatoes recipe. You can have the best roasted potatoes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The best roasted potatoes:
- Get of Russet potatoes.
- Provide of to taste Salt.
- Get of to taste Olive oil.
- Take of to taste Pepper/salt.
- Provide of to taste Garlic powder.
- Take of to taste Paprika.
Instructions to make The best roasted potatoes:
- Chop potatoes into medium cubes..
- Draw a big bowl of water and add a few shakes of salt, stir to disperse.
- Set the chopped potatoes in the salt water to brine for 1 hour.
- After brining, remove potatoes from water and pat dry with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Preheat oven to 420.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil. Ensure all potatoes have oil covering..
- Lay potatoes as single layer on baking tray. Roast one side til crust appears, about 20-25 minutes in. If they are sticking to tray, give them more time before flipping..
- After first side is roasted, remove from oven, flip them, season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika, and roast another 15-25 minutes..
If you find this The best roasted potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.