Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and simple salmon mentai (without blowtorch) recipe. To cook easy and simple salmon mentai (without blowtorch) you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch):
- Take of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet.
- Use 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of mayonaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 pinch of salt and sugar.
- Use of Rice.
- Provide 1 of serving of cooked rice / vegetable fried rice / furikake rice.
- Provide of Optional.
- Get of Seaweed or furikake for topping.
Instructions to make Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch):
- Cut salmon thinly (to make cooking time faster) and add a little bit of salt and pepper..
- Add butter to you heated pan and add your salmon.
- Makes sure they cooked evenly. And let them rest..
- Pre heat oven to 180°c. While waiting for the oven to heat up, make your sauce. Mix all sauce ingredients in a glass..
- Put your rice / fried vegetable rice furikake rice in an oven-proof dish, top with salmon, then the sauce, then seaweed (I don't have seaweed so I'm using furikake).
- Put inside the heated oven for 10-18 minutes. And let it rest outside for a little while.
If you find this Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.