Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Pigeon, Black Pudding, Fondant Potatoes and a Blackcurrent Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Pigeon, Black Pudding, Fondant Potatoes and a Blackcurrent Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that’s important to understand about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
For individuals who have difficulties shedding weight you are also going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight much easier. In fact studies have shown that folks can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product inside their diet. The to so for anyone on a weight loss plan who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. And of course simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
One more thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pigeon, black pudding, fondant potatoes and a blackcurrent sauce recipe. You can cook roasted pigeon, black pudding, fondant potatoes and a blackcurrent sauce using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Pigeon, Black Pudding, Fondant Potatoes and a Blackcurrent Sauce:
- Use 2 of whole pigeons.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 100 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 3 clove of of garlic, crushed.
- Take 100 grams of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 100 grams of black pudding.
- Provide 2 medium of potatoes, peeled.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 150 grams of blackcurrents.
- Use 50 ml of elderflower presse.
- Use 100 ml of water.
Instructions to make Roasted Pigeon, Black Pudding, Fondant Potatoes and a Blackcurrent Sauce:
- Pre-heat an oven to 220°c / 200°c fan..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the pigeons..
- Place the pigeons in a roasting tin and cover over with kitchen foil. Place in the oven for 50-60mins (or until cooked thoroughly)..
- Cut and shape the potatoes. Remove a section off each end, then cut into 2-3 pieces..
- Heat the butter in a saucepan on medium heat until foaming..
- Place the potatoes flat in the saucepan and leave to cook until browned (4-5mins approx.). Gently turn the potatoes and repeat on the other side..
- Once browned, tip in the garlic and parsley and then gently pour in the chicken stock until it almost comes to the top of the potatoes and add some of the pigeon juices..
- Put the lid on the saucepan and reduce heat to low and cook for 25-30mins until tender. During this time baste the potatoes by spooning over the stock juices every so often..
- Place the caster sugar, blackcurrents, elderflower presse and water in the previously used frying pan. Bring to the boil on a medium heat..
- Reduce the heat and allow to reduce until you have an almost syruppy like consistancy..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry slices of black pudding..
- Take the pigeon out the oven and rest for 5mins. Then serve..
If you find this Roasted Pigeon, Black Pudding, Fondant Potatoes and a Blackcurrent Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.