Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans–seriously–are extremely good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wagamama style- prawns and salmon fire crackers 🔥🥢 recipe. To cook wagamama style- prawns and salmon fire crackers 🔥🥢 you only need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢:
- Take 1 bag of frozen prawns.
- You need 2 pieces of fillet salmon sliced into bite-size chunks.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of medium white onion peeled and sliced into wedges.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper seeds removed, chopped into chunks.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper seeds removed, chopped into chunks.
- Get 1 handful of green beans.
- Get 1/2 of cauliflower cut into bite size.
- You need 1 handful of snow peas.
- Provide 2 of big dry red chilli, roast in oven for 2-3 min and chopped in chunks.
- Prepare 2-3 of spring onions chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare splash of water optional.
- Provide of Sauce base.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves peeled and minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Provide 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of tamarind paste or lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use Pinch of ground white pepper.
- You need of Serve with.
- You need of Boiled jasmine rice or Japanese rice.
- Use of Some shichimi powder (optional).
- Provide 1 tbsp of mix black and white sesame seeds.
- Use of Wedges of lime.
Instructions to make Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢:
- Mix all sauce base together.
- Medium heat non stick wok or pan, add cooking oil and garlic, add prawns and salmon, let them cook for a few min..
- Add all the vegetable in and stir well, add your sauce and let them cook for another 5-8 min, mix well..
- Serve with rice and sprinkle on top with shichimi powder, sesame seeds and a wedge of lime..
If you find this Wagamama style- Prawns and salmon Fire Crackers 🔥🥢 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.