Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roast potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is among the healthiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to ingest some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast potatoes recipe. To cook roast potatoes you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast potatoes:
- Get of Potatoes (I use Maris Piper or King Edward).
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Optional.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Take of Rosemary.
Steps to make Roast potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut to to shape. Add to a pain of boiling water and cook on a high heat for 20mins or until softened..
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and start to shake. The potatoes will start to break down around the edges which is exactly what you want to make them fluffy! If possible, shake them outside as the cold air makes them even crispier (don’t ask me how!).
- Whilst draining/shaking the potatoes, add a generous amount of oil to a roasting tin and place in the oven to heat up for 2 mins. Remove the tin from the oven and add he potatoes – they will sizzle abit. Turn them all in the oil to ensure they are evenly coated. This will give them a lovely colour and crispy outside..
- Place in the oven at 180c. After 20 mins remove and turn over. Return to the oven for another 15 mins or until cooked. Season with seal salt and serve..
- Optional – season with garlic and rosemary for extra flavour..
If you find this Roast potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.