Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet chili salmon tray bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet chili salmon tray bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain plenty of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. This is a terrific number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Start eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet chili salmon tray bake recipe. To make sweet chili salmon tray bake you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet chili salmon tray bake:
- Use 2 pieces of salmon.
- Prepare 2-3 of potatoes.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need of Sauce.
- Provide 4 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sambal oelek.
- Take of Optional.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Sweet chili salmon tray bake:
- Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl..
- Cut the vegetables into pieces and put in an oven tray. Pour half of the sauce over over the vegetables together with a bit of oil and mix well..
- Cook the vegetables in the oven at 225 degrees for 30 minutes..
- Stir the vegetables and place the salmon on top. Pour the rest of the sauce over the salmon and sprinkle some sesame seeds over them..
- Cook in the oven for another 15 minutes (make sure to check the salmon is cooked through). Plate up and serve!.
If you find this Sweet chili salmon tray bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.