Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Cod & Potatoes in Olive Oil recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cod & Potatoes in Olive Oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cod & Potatoes in Olive Oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will find that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Something else I would like to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
The first thing you should comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat in your body. For people wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it’s simply because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly inside your body it’s easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. You ought to recognize that you can use this oil to develop energy for your body and it is going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may have during the day.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your home I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be connected with it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cod & potatoes in olive oil recipe. You can have roasted cod & potatoes in olive oil using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Cod & Potatoes in Olive Oil:
- Provide 1 1/2 large of large onion (sliced).
- Prepare 100 ml of olive oil.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Prepare 6 medium of potatoes (peeled and sliced).
- Get 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Take 2 fillets of salted cod (about 600 grams).
Instructions to make Roasted Cod & Potatoes in Olive Oil:
- Soak the salted cod in water 24 hours before cooking. changing the water 2 or 3 times..
- Remove the cod fillets from the water and drain then dab with some kitchen towels..
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F..
- In an oven proof dish add a dash of olive oil and place it in the oven until pipping hot..
- In a frying pan heat the oilve oil on a medium heat..
- Add the onion, garlic, salt, chilli and black pepper. fry until lightly browned..
- Place the cod fillets on the pre-heated tray, skin facing upwards..
- Add the onion to the tray, making sure you coat the fillets with the onion and oil..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, the skin should be nicely brown when its cooked..
- Stir every so often so it doesn't stick to the tray..
- While that is baking, fry the sliced potatoes in a deep fat fryer..
- Add the potatoes to the tray, and bake for a further 10 minutes..
If you find this Roasted Cod & Potatoes in Olive Oil recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.